The public is becoming more concerned about global warming and conserving the environment. Crutchall Resource Recycling is doing its part to conserve energy by recycling asphalt shingles into renewable resources.
As our world population continues to rise, it is clear that our one-way system of extracting virgin resources to make products that will later be buried is not sustainable.
Why Recycle Asphalt Shingles?
- Conserves landfill growth
- Decreases our dependence on foreign oil
- Reuses previously mined aggregate
- Provides raw material to produce better private roads and parking lots
- Costs less to recycle than traditional disposal
- Creates new jobs
- Generates revenue for Michigan
Make recycling a part of your company's marketing strategy today!